The Fe-Pi Audio is designed to provide a complete low cost audio solution for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, and Zero, needing line-in, line-out, headphone-out/mic-in, and stereo speakers.
- SPI, UART, and I2C 2.54mm(.100) breakout pads are available for external use.
- Raspberry Pi 2, 3 PCB footprint.
- SGTL5000 low power stereo codec.
- 3.5 mm, 4 contact, jack for Headphone/MIC (black).
- RCA jacks for stereo Line In, and Line Out.
- 4 pin screw terminal for Speaker Out.
- At minimum, 3 Amp power supply is recommended for the Raspberry Pi, if speakers are used!
- ADC > 90 dB SNR and -72 dB THD+N
- Line-Out > 100 dB SNR and -85 dB THD+N
- HP Output > 100 dB SNR and -80 dB THD+N, 62.5 mW max into 16 ohm.
- Speaker Output > 1.4W per channel, into 8 ohms.
- Hardware level controls for Headphone Volume, Line In, Line Out. ALSA support.
- 2x20pin 2.54mm female header included!